By Shopping at Born Dead Clothing you agree to the following terms:
Once your payment and checkout process has been completed, we can not cancel your order, as we begin fulfillment immediately.
Please file a return or exchange request here:
- We accept returns within 15 days of delivery for store credit only.
- The items must be in new condition and unwashed.
- Returns: customers will be responsible for return shipping costs
Born Dead Clothing, 1439 Saratoga Road, Fort Edward NY 12828
- We do suggest considering using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive your return is delivered back to us, (there is a 2-3 business day processing time) a code will be issued via email, along with instructions.
No exceptions: if a package comes back for any reason, such as an invalid address, unpaid custom charges, etc- store credit is the only refund option- please advise
Note that we do not include shipping fees in store credit.
- We accept exchanges within 15 days of delivery for store credit only.
- The items must be in new condition and unwashed.
- Exchanges: We will provide you with a shipping label to ship the item back.(USA ONLY) Customers will be responsible for the shipping cost on the new size going back to customer.
MADE-TO-ORDER SPECIALTY ITEMS:
Each product's fulfillment time varies: each product's estimated fulfillment time is stated in the product's description.
You will receive confirmation of your order immediately at purchase, and you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order is completely fulfilled and shipped with tracking!
Made-to-order items (as listed in the product collection) can not be returned or exchanged for sizing, please pay attention to the size charts listed! Made-to-order items are final sale.
Once the package leaves our facility - questions, comments and concerns will have to be directed to your local post office/facility in which the package is in question.
All duties/customs and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
We do not cover these additional charges by your customs dept.
Some delays in shipping may be expected.
Orders may take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We ship to international residential addresses only; we do not ship to businesses, hotels, motels or resorts outside of the U.S.
- The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for refunds or exchanges.
- During the order verification step we may contact you by email to request additional information. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days after our attempted contact, that order will be canceled.
- International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by Borndeadclothing.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If you refuse or return your order no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government can be refunded.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the retail value of the item(s) purchased, Born Dead Clothing cannot legally declare your order as a gift.
- Our current available shipping method is through UPS and DHL. This can change at any time.
- All prices are in US dollars.
If you choose USPS for outside of the USA, the delivery can take up to 2 months.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Some delays in shipping may be expected. Orders may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
MISSING DELIVERED PACKAGE
If the tracking status for your package shows "Delivered" but you have not received the parcel:
- Please verify your shipping address associated with the order.
- If the address is correct, look for a notice of attempted delivery by your mail carrier.
- Please look around the delivery location for your package and ask any family members or housemates if it is possible they received the package on your behalf and did not tell you.
- If you're comfortable, reach out to your neighbors to see if the package was delivered accidentally to their address.
- Many carriers now have scanners that are equipped with GPS tracking and the postal inspectors can find out exactly where the package was delivered. If your package was delivered to the wrong address they may be able to retrieve it and get it to you.
- If in the event your package is still not located: you must call your local post office responsible for the delivery to see if they are holding the parcel for any reason or if there have been any reported delivery delays in your area. OR file a missing package report with them personally with your provided tracking number.